Top 10 Fun Facts About Kabza De Small – Music is a language spoken universally. It has become a source of refuge for many. For others, it has become a source of living doing what they are passionate about.
Kabza De Small is a perfect example of a person who is making a living out of something he loves. The fresh new genre, Amapiano, which is a South African Afro House Dance Floor Music Genre sounds that he brought into being, branded him into the person he is today.
- Kabelo Motha known by his stage name Kabza De Small was born in Mpumalanga, but grew up in Pretoria. He is a renowned Amapaino Disc Jockey (DJ) with particular love and interest for Afro House and Dance music.
2. He kicked off his journey in the entertainment industry as a DJ in 2009. He released his first album ‘Avenue Sound” in 2016. He took 2018 by storm when he released his hit singles Amabele Shaya and Umshove which he performed on various stages with his Amapiano counterpart Leehleza.
4. Kabza De Small has collaborated with the likes of MRF Souls, Gaba Canal, Afrosoul Sax, Josiah, Kopzz Avenue, Tribe Franko, and many more artists in Amapiano.
5. n January 2019, Kabelo released Bamba La (Original Mix) featuring Leehleza and in May 2019 his most notable joint project with DJ Maphorisa, Scorpion Kings was released.
6. He said he has started with his Festive Tour of the singles when he performed in Alexandra.
7. Kabza took to social media to share visuals of him surprising his friend with a Minni copper, this must be one of the good deeds we have seen so far in December 2019.
8. DJ Maphorisa and Kabaza De Small released TWO EP and both titled Scorpion Kings 1 & 2.
9. Amapiano music maestro Kabza De Small became a daddy. His first daughter with a 24-year-old former journalist which was not mentioned.
10. AmaPiano star Kabza De Small has topped Spotify’s list of the most streamed South African artists in the country. Kabza also tops the list for the most streamed South African male artists in South Africa.