Today – in celebration of the fifth anniversary of her debut album – Halsey released her first-ever live album, BADLANDS (Live from Webster Hall), via Capitol Records. The 21 tracks were recorded live on May 8, 2019, the first of two sold-out shows Halsey played at the historic New York City venue. That evening, she performed her debut album in its entirety. Alongside the live tracks, BADLANDS (Live from Webster Hall) includes the original BADLANDS album. Download / stream BADLANDS (Live from Webster Hall) HERE.
Halsey began teasing the album earlier this week and revealing details at visitbadlands.com. Today, she unveiled visualizers, which feature unique images from the show, for each of the 21 live tracks. View the entire playlist HERE. View the visualizer for “New Americana (Live from Webster Hall)” HERE. The Platinum-certified song was Halsey’s first chart entry on the Billboard Hot 100.
Released on August 28, 2015 via Astralwerks, BADLANDS debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 and atop the Alternative Albums chart. It has subsequently been certified 2x Platinum in the U.S. Ten of its
16 songs have achieved Gold status in the U.S., with eight also certified Platinum, including the 2x Platinum “Gasoline” and “Colors.” In her career to date, Halsey has surpassed 50 million RIAA-certified units
across albums, singles and features.
Halsey kicked off 2020 with the release of her new album, Manic, which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top Current Albums chart and has been certified Platinum in numerous countries, including the U.S. The album contains the 7x Platinum “Without Me” – the most-played song of 2019 at U.S. radio and the longest-running Billboard Hot 100 top 10 hit by a female artist of this century – and the Platinum hits “Graveyard” and “You Should Be Sad.” On November 10, she will publish her first volume of poetry, I Would Leave Me If I Could. Further details are available HERE.
She continues to push creative boundaries, expanding her influence and impact beyond music. After making her film debut in the animated 2018 summer movie Teen Titans GO! as the voice of Wonder Woman, she was seen in A Star is Born, starring Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga. Halsey continues to use her voice to speak up for causes she passionately believes in, including disenfranchised youth, women’s rights, mental health and the LGBTQ community. GLAAD honored her in 2018 as “Outstanding Music Artist.” In 2019, she won an AMA, the Hal David Starlight Award, presented by the Songwriters Hall of Fame, a VMA and two Teen Choice Awards.
Track Listing – BADLANDS (Live From Webster Hall)
1. Castle (Live from Webster Hall) – Explicit
2. Hold Me Down ((Live from Webster Hall)
3. New Americana (Live from Webster Hall) – Explicit
4. Drive (Live from Webster Hall)
5. Hurricane (Live from Webster Hall)
6. Roman Holiday (Live from Webster Hall)
7. Colors pt. II (Live from Webster Hall)
8. Colors (Live from Webster Hall)
9. Tiny Little Babies – Talking Break – Explicit
10. Strange Love (Live from Webster Hall) – Explicit
11. Forget Her and Find Her – Talking Break – Explicit
12. Coming Down (Live from Webster Hall)
13. Haunting (Live from Webster Hall) – Explicit
14. Control (Live from Webster Hall)
15. Young God (Live from Webster Hall) – Explicit
16. Trouble (Stripped) (Live from Webster Hall)
17. I’m Not Playing Closer – Talking Break – Explicit
18. Ghost (Live from Webster Hall)
19. Gasoline (Live from Webster Hall) – Explicit
20. Some Kind of Stardust – Talking Break – Explicit
21. Is There Somewhere (Live from Webster Hall)
2. Hold Me Down
3. New Americana
6. Roman Holiday
9. Colors pt. II
10. Strange Love – Explicit
11. Coming Down
13. Gasoline – Explicit
15. Young God – Explicit
16. I Walk the Line