Top 10 Things You Did Not Know About Ntombi Music 2019 – Her husband, Heavy K, is a dance music powerhouse, and now Ntombi stakes her own claim in the field.
The singer, who is originally from Port Elizabeth is also a rising star who wants to make her own name.
- Ntombi met Heavy K back in 2014 in at a club in Grahamstown and last year In 2018 he made it official and paid lobola for her.
2. Ntombi’s biggest fan is Heavy K, her husband she has been featuring on Heavy K’s music for over two years. They have been doing album songs together. She has a very soulful and jazz sound.”
3. Ntombi caught Mzansi’s attention when she featured on her husband’s latest track, Let Them Talk, which also features Nigerian singer Niniola of Maradona fame.
4. Ntombi Nguse hosted her first ‘’Womanhood Is A Calling’’ high tea in December 2017 that saw 80 amazing women sell out the event in the Eastern Cape. Going forward she seeks to host more events and empower more women through this platform.
5. Ntombi has two sons with Heavy K and one the boys has a Cerebral Palsy Condition.
6. First Lady of Drumboss Musik, NTOMBI MUSIC just released her first single Touch featuring her hitmaker husband, Heavy K. Ntombikayise Nguse is determined to cement her mark as a musician with her latest single in 2019.
7. Ntombi when she was 22 years, she blamed herself for Juju’s condition and became depressed after he was diagnosed, she says. She relied on medication and the support of her husband.
8. Ntombi says Heavy K proposed when she was not expecting anything, she said he set up everything in their home studio and popped the question through a song.
9. Ntombi had her baptism of fire when she was thrown in the deep end with her performance on Idols SA, watched by more than a million viewers. Robbie Malinga was one of the people who help Ntombi carve out her space in the music industry.
10. Ntombi initially moved to Johannesburg to study marketing